boot floppy???

From: Sigismondo Boschi <net1701_at_comune.bologna.it>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 1996 12:14:30 +0100

Is it possible to make a boot floppy with OSF UNIX?
my version number is 3.2
I have got contraddicting informations about it.
If not, is it possible to mount a OSF formatted hard disk from a linux
booted alphaServer? I hope yes because I have not boot CD directly at
my disposal.

thanks in advance
--
                                        Sigismondo Boschi