Partial Summary: JetDirect woes

From: Peter Gross <pag_at_probita.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 12:00:49 -0700

I've received a number of helpful replies, most of which say to use
"text", "raw", or "ps" for the rp value. I tried "raw" and the
results were the same -- ie, no response. One thing I didn't mention
in my original message was the firmware version of the JetDirect
card: A.02.01. I think this is pretty old.