[Q] Help with kermit?

From: Karl Marble <marblek_at_city.ci.worcester.ma.us>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 1996 09:21:14 -0400 (EDT)

Hello again!

        I'm curious to know what version of Kermit people are running out
there and where I might find it? We're trying to set up automated Kermit
transfers and it's proving to be a nightmare. If anyone has had success
automating kermit transfers (especially dialing out through modems attached
to terminal servers), could you please tell me what you did to get it to work?

Thanx

Karl
Karl Marble
mailto: marblek_at_city.ci.worcester.ma.us