Alpha OSF 3.2c Patches

Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 02:20:53 -0600 (MDT)

In article <53bk7m$c0g_at_usenet.pa.dec.com>, mogul_at_actitis.pa.dec.com
(Jeffrey Mogul) wrote:

> Several people have asked, in recent weeks, for a description
> of the appropriate Digital UNIX kernel tuning parameters for use
> with busy Web servers. As it happens, we were working on producing
> just such a document, and the first version has now been posted
> on our Web site:
> http://www.digital.com/info/internet/document/ias/tuning.html

Has anyone found out where to get the patches listed in this document? I'm
using 3.2c and have been unable to find the OSF350-248 patch anywhere. It
seems that you need to install this patch to implement the tuning.

--
Steve LeGrow, B.Sc.
Managing Partner,