DECSafe & LSM disk getting deleted.

From: Hugo Steiner <hugo_at_hunterlink.net.au>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 1996 15:06:15 +1000 (EST)

Hi People,

I am having a problem at the moment with an ASE & LSM combination..
While services are failing over with no apparent problem, If I attempt
to modify the service, Stopping and deleting the services seems to be
completly destroying the LSM Disk group being used.

This results in the service not being able to be deleted properly to be
re-added.

The disklabel looks as though the disk has just been initilised.

If anyone has any suggestions that would be great..

Regards
Hugo
| Hugo Steiner		| Phone: +61 49 61 5544	| The light at the end of the |
| HunterLink Network's	| Fax:	 +61 49 615 311 | tunnel could be a dragon.   |