SUMMARY: Mail List

From: wander <wander_at_cptec.inpe.br>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 08:44:43 -0200

Thanks to the following people that answered this simple question.

Burch Seymour RTPS <bseymour_at_encore.com>
vincent_at_snails.enet.dec.com
rioux_at_ip6480nl.ce.utexas.edu (Tom Rioux)
Cliff Krieger <ckrieger_at_latrade.com>
Matt Moore <moore_at_shemp.bucks.edu>
Lucio Chiappetti <lucio_at_ifctr.mi.cnr.it>
marco_at_gore.afep.cornell.edu
Darryl Cook <pgmr_at_ppalf.appstate.edu>
"Richard L. Eisenman" <eisenman_at_tricity.wsu.edu>
Larry Griffith <larry_at_garfield.wsc.mass.edu>
Robert McMillin <rlm_at_syseca-us.com>
"Stephen B. Henry" <steve_at_headwaters.com>
farley_at_ManassaS1.TDS-GN.LMCO.COM (Patrick Farley)
<alan_at_nabeth.cxo.dec.com>

We use NIS, so doing something like "allusers:
:include:/usr/adm/sendmail/allusers.list" and restarting the sendmail
doesn't work on NIS client machines without some modifications on the
NIS Server side.
The easiest way for us was create a pseudo-user "allusers" and a
".forward" in his home directory poiting to a file containing all +300
users.

This is working for now, but in the mean time I'll try something smart.

Thanks again.

Wander

Original Question: