SCSI Controller

From: Eugene Chu <chu_at_musp0.Jpl.Nasa.Gov>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 15:28:39 -0800

Hi All,

I need to add at least one SCSI channel to my Alphastation 250 4/266.
It is currently running DU 3.2C.

I see from DEC's literature that what's available for their PCI systems
is an adaptor called the KZPSC, which can be gotten with 1 or 3 SCSI
channels. The literature says that this adaptor can be used as a RAID
controller, providing levels 0,1, and 5.

I was wondering, can this adaptor be used as a simple fast (wide) SCSI
interface to connect generic drives to my workstation? The adaptor
seems to come with some kind of device driver. Will it work under DU
3.2C?

thanks in advance.
eyc