pop mail server problem

From: Eddie Tsang <eddiet_at_hk.super.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 11:33:41 -0800

Hi,

Today morning, we found that the root file system is 100% full. After
some investigation, it seems that a very large popd working file reside
in /tmp that made the root file system full. After the root file system
full, the popd was stucked. We are looking for solution to prevent it
happen again.

Is there a way to change the working directory for popd ? Meanwhile, our
root file system only have 65 M. Is it too small ?
--
Regards,
Eddie Tsang