SNMP MIB source code for Window 95

From: JOPP <96sa562a_at_utmjb.utm.my>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 00:55:33 -0700

I was inform that you can help me to obtain anya source code about SNMP
MIB for Window 95. Actually I'm trying to implement a system called LAN
"Network Monitoring System" over Win 95 enviroment using SNMP protocol -
mainly to check the node status (active or not) in local Area Network
(Bus Topology). Could you kindly assist me to get the information?. I'm
totally knew nothing about SNMP programming.

Thanks you for your kindness.

JUPP JEFFERY..