dxaccounts does not seem to work properly

From: Cliff Friedel <cfriedel_at_jane.penn.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 11:36:25 -0400 (EDT)

Having a problem running dxaccounts. Seems like everytime I run the
program it just eats up cpu and does nothing. The rep at DEC told me that
this could be used in the same manner as admintool on the sparcstation to
manage accounts. My password list is huge (5000+ people), but I had let
it run almost an hour with no GUI. Anybody know how to fix this one?
Thanks in advance.

Cliff

Cliff Friedel | These are my opinions. They do not
cfriedel_at_penn.com | represent the views of my company, my
jchan_at_elektra.warbeast.com | country, the world, the universe or
SysAdmin, Penncom Internet | anyone in particular except me.