Network Time Server

From: jagadeesh-v <jag_at_getafix.cmc.net.in>
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 11:09:52 +0500 (GMT+0500)

I had previously asked this question, and thanks to all those who
responded. Then I felt I should give better details for getting the
required help.
I have a Time Code Generator Model 940-202-1 from Kinemetrics/Truetime,
3243, Santa Rosa Ave, CA 9507.
It has IRIG-B & Parallel BCD output options available

I want to connect this to one of our Alpha Server 2100 and configure this
as our Network Time Server. Any body who has done this, please help me to
do the same. Should I buy any hard-ware/soft-ware additional for this,
what is the procedure for doing that, who supplies the relevant products,
etc., is the information I want. Any help is accepted with thanks.

Jagadeesh-v.