PW 5.0b printing problem

From: Jochen Ruckgaber <jochen.ruckgaber_at_medizin.uni-ulm.de>
Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 19:59:11 +0100

## LNX BEGIN LINKWORKS ##
## LNX BEGIN MESSAGE message.dat ##
Managers,

I got the following message last night during a group backup:

        nsrd: media emergency: can't fetch old saveset

This prevented backups from completing. Can anyone tell me what this
message is telling me?

TIA
## LNX DATA TEXT :d0000001.dat:Kurznotiz:TEXT:PW NetWare Printing: ##
Hello Managers,

again i have a problem concerning PathWorks.
We are runnig DUNIX 3.2, PW 5.0 NetWare, Windows 3.11
 and have no problems.

Now i have made a test installation on another RAID set with
DUNIX 3.2G and PW 5.0b with the eco2 patch aplied.

The problem now is, that the printing on a declaser 3500 over
TCP/IP goes wrong. All i get is bullsh...
The bannerpage is OK, but the printfile itself has a very strange
form: some letters are bold, not formatted and so on

Could anybody help me ?

Greetings from germany

Jochen Ruckgaber
SYSADMIN/DBA/...
University of Ulm, Department of nuclear medicine
jochen.ruckgaber_at_medizin.uni-ulm.de
## LNX BEGIN OBW ##
OBJECT "PW NetWare Printing"
  CLASSID 15 CLASSNAME "Kurznotiz"
  CLASSREF "Note"
  FORMATID 1 FORMATNAME "Textformat" EXTENSION "txt"
  FORMATREF "FMT_TEXT"
  FILENAME "d0000001.dat"
END
## LNX OPTIONS 00 :::