Installation of PMAZC-AA

From: Dan Lawless <dan_at_coastal.edu>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 1997 14:25:03 EST

Everyone,

We've installed a PMAZC-AA 2 SCSI controller card into an
Alpha 3000/300. After installation, the card can be seen as Turbo
Channel 0, devices A & B with the ">>> t tc0 cnfg" command.
(show device does not recognize the card, it only shows internal
controller A and it's devices)

After booting with a generic kernel and running doconfig I boot the
new kernel. However, I cannot tell whether the new devices are
available to the system. I've looked at the /var/adm/messages file
to see if the device is recognized, but the startup messages from the
old kernel and the new one listed the same devices.

What would the SCSI ids for devices on Turbo Channel 0/A be?
Does anyone have experience installing this card?

Thanks,

Dan