SUMMARY: Non-Digital DAT stackers

From: Richard Sharpe <admin_at_ns.aus.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 1997 23:30:04 +0900

Several days ago I asked if anyone had used non-Digital DAT stackers on DU.

I received five or six answers, with the majority pointing to an HP 6-tape
stacker, that even seems to come with a utility to change the tapes
(probably in C :-)

It seems that the price we will get on the TLZ9l-DB is cheaper than the HP
device because of some special deal we will get, so we will stick with the
TLZ9L.

Regards
-------
Richard Sharpe, sharpe_at_ns.aus.com
NS Computer Software and Services P/L,
Ph: +61-8-8281-0063, FAX: +61-8-8250-2080, WWW: http://www.ns.aus.com
NS is an OS-neutral, equal-HTTP-server opportunity employer!