Net management

From: John Banghart <john_at_redrose.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 10:52:04 -0400 (EDT)

I am searching for some net management/monitoring tools for DU4.0. I am
working on getting Scotty/Tkined compiled, but beyond that I haven't seen
much.

One application that looks interesting is tcpview. Digital has it on
their FTP site, but the binaries appear to be for Ultrix and the source
won't compile. Does anyone know if there is an updated version of it
somewhere?

Beyond that, are there any other freely available apps for DU?

--
John Banghart
Systems Administrator