SSH and Enhanced Security

From: Saul Tannenbaum <stannenb_at_emerald.tufts.edu>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 23:57:04 -0400 (EDT)

Has anyone patched SSH so that it works correctly with enhanced
security?

The current version authenticates correctly against enhanced
security, but doesn't seem to observe things like administrative
lockout of accounts.

        - Saul

--
Saul Tannenbaum, Manager, Academic Systems |"Every year, I get more and more
                stannenb_at_emerald.tufts.edu | cynical, but somehow I just can't