NSR preview

From: Manfred Korn <korn_at_kph.uni-mainz.de>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 10:28:02 +0200 (MET DST)

Hello managers,

  I have some trouble with our nsr backup system which is running on
  2100 server. It started when I tried to do a preview run in the
  group control window of the networker program. Unfortunately the preview
  did not start and is now blocking the regular execution of the backup. I
  stoped and started the nsr daemons but it did not help. Instead of doing
  a normal backup nsr tried to do a preview again when the usual backup
  was sheduled. I am not very familiar with nsr. Can somebody give me a
  hint?

  Best regards
  Manfred Korn