SUMM: CDR software for Digital Unix

From: Hans Kuhn <hak_at_darkwing.uoregon.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 17:06:32 -0700 (PDT)

The two responses I got re: CDR pressing software for Digital Unix were
GEAR, and mkisofs. GEAR is pretty expensive and mkisofs was is found at
tsx-11 and mirrors. I found it at

ftp://ftp.pht.com/.3/tsx-11/packages/mkisofs/

Included below are the responses I received. Thanks to all who responded.

Hans Kuhn, Academic User Services office (541) 346-1714
University of Oregon, 233 CC fax (541) 346-4397