Open3D v4.3 and xdm-error

From: Martin Mokrejs <mmokrejs_at_prfdec.natur.cuni.cz>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 00:45:52 +0200 (MET DST)

Hello,
 I just installed Open3D 4.30 on AS 1000A, with S3Trio64, 2MB graphics
card. It's not by Digital reselled card - it's third party. But we know
that Digital's PowerStorm 3D10 is just S3 Trio64, 2 MB.

The server works nice, I only get this error message in
/usr/lib/X11/xdm/xdm-errors:

shminit (127f, 24a, 0r)

Does anyohe have any idea? I recompiled kernel, checked install guide,
relnotes, nothing. But I know that when I first installed Open3D - in a
wrong way, the system was rebooting unexpectedly about once in a month.
After debugging through core file Digital's told me, "That's your Open3D
installation, uninstall it".

TIA
Martin
mmokrejs_at_natur.cuni.cz