Sendmail and domains

From: TrxnderNett, Thomas Vedahl <thomas_at_nidaros.trondernett.no>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 10:19:23 +0200 (MET DST)

Hello gurus.

On our DEC UNIX (ver 3.2d) server we have several domains configured.
Mail sent to and from these domains works fine, except when I was
questioned to set up the alias "sales" on two different domains.

I tried to put this in my aliases-file:
        sales_at_<domain1>.no:<user1>
        sales_at_<domain2>.no:<user2>
That did not work. All mail sent to these aliases were received only by
<user1>.

As all domains are set up on one server, they also use the same mailserver.

How can I solve this problem? In near future, I will have to set up
"sales" (and others aliases) on more domains, and it probably would help
if it worked by then :)

Regards,
Thomas Vaadahl
| Thomas Vådahl mailto:thomas_at_trondernett.no |
| System Administrator - TrønderNett AS |
| http://www.trondernett.no/ |
|_Phone_+47_73_54_02_90_____Fax_+47_73_94_38_61_|