Trucluster problem (ver 1.4)

From: Umapathy J <pathy_at_serc415.serc.iisc.ernet.in>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 1997 11:04:35 +0500 (GMT+0500)

hello managers,
        We have a two Alphaservers 4100 running Dunix 4.0b ( each having
two network interfaces ). The above servers are running tru-cluster 1.4 .
We have three nfs services defined (one on one system and the other two are
on the other system). when one of the system fails or the n/w interface on
which the service is defined fails the service gets relocated to the other
member in the cluster, and when the system or n/w interface comes up
the service doesnot get relocated back to the system which is the
favoured member of the service. But the service can be relocate to the
favoured member using asemgr utility or asemgr command line.
Basically the problem is that the favouring is not taking place.
if anybody has faced this problem and has a solution to this please help
me

TIA

thanking you guys
Umapathy