Old dump-kills-parent patch for DU 3.0 (OSFV30-013-3)

From: David Hume <dhume_at_gds.ca>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 16:49:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all... we have an Alpha still running Digital UNIX 3.0.

Saw the message some time ago about abnormal termination in
dump killing the parent process (most noticably a problem when
that process is 'cron' e.g.) and that the ID for the
Patch is OSFV30-013-3; however, couldn't pursue it at the time.

Anyway, if someone has the details on what this patch is or if there
is still somewhere I can acquire it, would be much appreciated (or
are we talking a DEC software support call here?)

TIA,
        David Hume

David E. Hume | "You look like you've been terrified
dhume_at_gds.ca | into another and better incarnation!"
GDS & Associates, Victoria, BC | - Dukat of Minbar