setting up printers using TCP/IP

From: Nigel Thomas <thomasn_at_marleyext.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 09:31:19 +0100

Hello everybody !

I have a newby question for you. I have a remote site connected by an ISDN
link using TCP/IP as the protocol. The box that needs to talk to the remote
site is a Alpha2100 running DU3.0C the remote site uses terminal servers
(90Ms).

My question is:

I how do I setup the printers on the remote site using 90M terminal servers
using TCP/IP ? I know how to use lprsetup to configure local printers using
LAT but not TCP/IP. Could anybody point me in the right direction.

Any help appreciated by a desperate man !

Thanks

Nigel

Nigel Thomas
thomasn_at_marleyext.com