AlphaStation 500/500 and DE500-BA (followup)

From: Mark M. Van Overbeke <markvo_at_cda.mrs.umn.edu>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 08:47:00 -0500 (CDT)

How silly of me to think that DIGITAL would install the patches to the OS.
I am now in the process of getting JUMBO and installing it. I will followup
more when I have done that. Thanks.

     Mark

Mark Van Overbeke Sr. Systems Software Programmer
Computing Services
600 East 4th Street
University of Minnesota, Morris e-mail: markvo_at_cda.mrs.umn.edu
Morris, MN 56267 Phone: 1-320-589-6378
--
Success is the progressive realization of your worthwhile goal or dream!