DFS on V4.0b and V4.0c kernel build multiply defines

From: <GRANDLE_at_acodbob.larc.nasa.gov>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 17:53:32 -0400 (EDT)

Hi:

I am trying to do a kernel build to include dfs in a V4.0b and c system.
DCEDFS is version 20a and I get the following error messages from the doconfig.
I have a call into the DEC support people, but am play telephone tag with them
and thought that someone else might have run into this before. I have selected
both the DFS and ADVFS system options( unnice thing happen when you don't
select the ADVFS). The doconfig output follows:

As always thanks for the help( looked in the archives and did not see this one).

rm -f vmunix vmunix.sys
ld:
dcedfs.mod: setjmp: multiply defined
sec_min.mod: branch relocation out-of-range, bad object file produced, can't bra
nch from 0xfffffc0000248624 to 0xfffffc0000697abc
Relinking with trampoline code
ld:
dcedfs.mod: setjmp: multiply defined
*** Exit 1 (ignored)