Oracle Graphics 2.5.5.2.4 under DU 4.0B barfs with SIGSEGV

From: Robert L. McMillin <rlm_at_syseca-us.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 15:52:34 -0700

One of my users complained to me that Oracle Graphics Editor 2.5.5.2.4
running under DU 4.0B dies with a SIGSEGV fault, leaving no core. This
program was originally installed under OSF/1 v3.2D-1, and the resulting
software was copied to an AlphaServer 2100A running DU 4.0B. We have
also tried relinking, to no avail. Has anyone out there seen this, and
is there a cure? So far, Oracle support has said nothing on the matter,
and we need to get an application working by the end of the week. (This
is the first time we've tried the Graphics editor under 4.0B, BTW.)

--
Robert L. McMillin | Not the voice of Syseca, Inc. | rlm_at_syseca-us.com
	   Personal: rlm_at_helen.surfcty.com | rlm_at_netcom.com