Trucluster 1.4a and 4000's

From: Matt J. L. Goebel <goebel_at_emunix.emich.edu>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 1997 17:24:48 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

  I have been struggling to get Trucluster up and running on a pair of
4000's, with the result of engineering puzzling over my dump files. Before
I give up, and chuck this as fubared, I was wondering if anyone else was
running Trucluster successfully on 2 4000's connected with 2 kzpsa and
no memmory channel.

Thanks,
Matt Goebel

--
Matt J. l. Goebel : goebel_at_emunix.emich.edu : LT staff _at_ EMU : Hail Eris
Ex-Student, Net Lurker, Donut consumer, and procrastinating Furry Fan.