Quota in LP?

From: Biswamber Lal Gurubacharya <biswa_at_ait.ac.th>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 09:09:05 +0700 (GMT)

Hi Managers,

I was just wondering if there are ways to restrict

1. the maximum number of pages a user can print in one job, and

2. the maximum number of pages a user can print in a given time period.

Are there ways to implement the above in DU without having to write our
shell scripts and setting them to run through the cron? Or can we find
something in the CAMPUS PAK?

We are running DU 3.2c and in the process of installing DU 4.0B and have
access to the CAMPUS PAK.

Will appreciate any comments. Thanks,

-biswamber
AIT Bangkok