Followup: Summary: cops-1.04+ -> and the perl variant

From: Knut Hellebų <Knut.Hellebo_at_nho.hydro.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 08:23:42 +0200

Regards managers,

Ooops, I forgot to include the original posting in the summary. Here it
is:

> I wonder if there's anyone out there who happens to know where I could
> find an updated version of cops, ie which have the most recent additions
> for e.g Solaris 2. Also I'd like to know if there is someone out there
> who's using the perlvariant and could give me some hints on where to
> find the latest edition. I'm presently looking at the 1.04+ version and
> trying to port it to perl5.003 -> but I'd rather not do the work if
> someone already did and is willing to share his/her experiences. Are
> there better freeware security check packages (I do know of Satan) ?.

      *         Knut Hellebų                     | DAMN GOOD COFFEE !! *
      *         Norsk Hydro a.s                  | (and hot too)       *
      * Phone: +47 55 996870, Fax: +47 55 996495 |                     *
      * Cellular Phone: +47 93092402             |                     *
      * E-mail: Knut.Hellebo_at_nho.hydro.com       | Dale Cooper, FBI    *