HELP HELP...

From: Miguel Avillez <pancho_at_galaxy.ce.uevora.pt>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 17:21:59 +0100 (WET DST)

Hi all,

I have this small problem which is running an hydro-code in a 3D grid with
200x100x800 cells or 100x100x800 cells. This code simulates the evolution
of the Galaxy and the calculations should run for something like 100 000
time steps.

I'am only able to run a code with a maximum of 1 000 000 cells in our
machines in a week. If I use more cells it takes much much time. So I
would like to know if anyone could give me access to run this code in a
fast alpha machine. I know this is odd but well this is my last call. I
must deliver my PhD. thesis in a couple of weeks, but before that I need
to check these calculations with two different grids.

PLEASE HELP ME.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

miguel