site eval question

From: Jonathan Earle <jearle_at_dmcs.dnd.ca>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 15:22:02 -0500

<EXT:PLAINTEXT_OK>

Hello,

I'm rather new to the DUnix game. While I can find my way around OSF/1
given enough time, time is what I'm short of. I've inherited 4 DUnix boxes
(2-3.2g and 2-4.0a), and have been given the task of performing an audit
(hardware/software) on each; a site eval type of thing. I'm by no means a
unix guru, so I'm fairly in the dark as to what to do for this type of task.

Is there an FAQ, WWW site, electronic document, or kind soul out there that
could guide me in the right direction?

All assistance is greatly appreciated.

Cheers!
Jon
---
Jonathan Earle
Technical Architect
HUB Computer Consulting Inc.
Pager: (613)751-4948
Email: jearle_at_hubcc.ca
       "You can never burn out as long as you're doing what you enjoy.
When it stops being fun, then you burn out.  And I'm still having fun."
                                                               - jms