[SUMMARY] - ADVFS Trashcan

From: Daniel David Benson <bensond_at_ucdavis.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 11:01:00 -0800

I didn't get any responses but this is what I got off of some on-line
documentation. Basically, users have to attach each directory
they want to a specified trashcan. They can do this:

mktrashcan trashcan *

But that doesn't go down directories. I'm guessing a script could attach
deep directories, but it seems to me that this should be built in.
I think it is nice to have the option to pick and choose what you want
to be attached, but there should be an option to recursively go through
directories.

If you know of any undocumented functionality please let me know.

Thanks!

-Dan