HELP: Keyboard/display mixed up in CDE after net conf change !

From: Guy Dallaire <gdallaire_at_gustave.revenu.gouv.qc.ca>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 12:31:08 -0500 (EST)

I did it.

I forgot to export DTNONETWORK=TRUE in my .dtprofile and removed my primary
network interface card form my computer.

Now, I can still get my machine to boot and go past the CDE login screen
(except that my hostnace is gone, I get a welcome to "") but I discovered
something weird:

In the dxconsole, I have a message telkling me something like:

rsh --: invalid parameters
usage: rsh -[ndx]....

Also, all 'p' characters now shows as 't' characters in my windows ! And
from the keyboard, when I type a 'p', I get a 't'. I think it is a display
problem. This seems to be the only character that does not display
properly.

Does anyone know how to fix it ? This is very annoying