disabled account

From: Richard Blood <bloodr_at_maze.vsc.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 09:57:33 -0500 (EST)

We have recently upgraded our DU unix machines to 4.0B and added enhanced
security. One of these systems is running at a campus and is being used as
a mail server. A number of accounts on this server have been reported to
me as being "disabled". When I log on and check the users' records with
edauth I see the "u_lock_at_" entry, telling me they are not locked.

Are there other entries in the prpasswd data-base which can cause an
account to be disabled ? I am new to the enhanced security mode so any
help or pointers in the right direction would be appreciated.

Rick Blood
Vermont State Colleges
bloodr_at_maze.vsc.edu