Mouse for Personal DECstation/20 or 25

From: <sherman_at_pet.wustl.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 12:53:14 -0600

Dear managers:

We have about 7 Personal Dec Workstation Model 20 and 25's. Our
mice (mouses) are starting to go bad. Our DEC field engineer said
that DEC doesn't make a replacement mouse/ and keyboard anymore for
this model. We have to find someone who may have some.

If anyone has a VSXXXBB or a VSXXXGB please contact me. I hope this
post doesn't offend anyone since we are trying to purchase a rare
part.

Thanks!!

Sherman Owens
sherman_at_pet.wust.edu