Redirecting Console

From: Abha Ahuja <ahuja_at_merit.edu>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 11:14:44 -0500 (EST)

Hi All!

I apologize if this isn't the correct forum for my question... But, I am
not sure how to solve this...

I have a DEC Alpha running Digital Unix 4.0. I am trying to redirect my
console access out the serial port in order to attach a terminal server
for remote access to the machine. When using Sun boxes, configuring it
in the eeprom or removing the keyboard caused console to default to
ttya. I am having a difficult time trying to figure out how to do it on
my DEC. Anyone have any suggestions?

-abha :)

abha ahuja ahuja_at_merit.edu
Merit Network, Inc.