Large tape storage units

From: Robert L. McMillin <rlm_at_syseca-us.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 19:55:12 -0700

Not strictly sysadmin, but a related question... we just bought a
10-slot DLT jukebox, along with lots and lots of DLT tapes (around 80 or
so). Does anyone on the list know where to start looking for a
floor-standing rack that would hold that many DLT tapes? I've tried our
office supply catalog, and all they have are the smaller DAT and CD-ROM
units. I really want to get this moving, since I have literally boxes
of these things in my boss's office.

--
Robert L. McMillin | Not the voice of Syseca, Inc. | rlm_at_syseca-us.com
	   Personal: rlm_at_helen.surfcty.com | rlm_at_netcom.com