SUMMARY: good X books (was: remote administration)

From: <Russ_Fish_at_idx.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 14:05:28 -0700

To: alpha-osf-managers
Only one response to my query for good X books, but it is just what I
needed. If others have suggestions now that the subject line is corrected,
send them along
and I'll post a followup.

>From Glen Newbery (glenn_at_bnd.com.au):
--------
I use a book called X Window System Administrator's Guide by Linda Mui and
Eric Pearce. The version I have is Volume 8 but it is pretty old now 1993,
it is published by O'Reilly & Associates Inc.
I found it easy to understand and helpful.
Hope this helps
Cheers Glenn.

my original question:
--------