SUMMARY - Script to fix terminal disabled problem

From: Glenn Newbery <glenn_at_bnd.com.au>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 1998 09:59:49 +1000

I only had one response for this message which was from
        "Nestor Ruiz" <nruiz_at_hermes.bvl.com.pe>
Who kindly sent me a program that is used to create a clean "ttys" file. If
anyone would like a copy of the script, please email me.
As for our situation I have found that there is actually a problem which is
causing our ttys file to have t_failures in it, so I really need to address
that.
Cheers
Glenn.