Serial <--> Dataproducts interface

From: George Gallen <ggallen_at_slackinc.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 15:55:11 -0400

We have aquired a Digital LP27AA Line printer
State of art!!! :). Next thing you know we
may replace our big rocks for real chairs!

We want to hook it up to a DEC SERVER 700 as
a serial printer. It currently has a dataproducts
interface on it. Does anyone know of a company
that makes a Dataproducts <> Serial conversion
one that either maps printer ready on/off to
an xon/off or to the DSR/DTR.

<OR> would it be cheaper to get a serial interface
for the printer?

Thanx
George Gallen
ggallen_at_slackinc.com