Digital Unix 4.0D Patch CD Installation

From: Tim Plummer <tplummer_at_grand-canyon.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 13:54:06 -0700

I am new to Digital Unix 4.0D (from VMS) and I am trying to install the
patches from CD. I am having difficulty getting dupatch to actually do
the Check/Install option. It will run Check by itself fine but when I try
to run Check/Install it says I have to be in single-user mode. The only
problem with that is that I was in single-user mode. Can anyone help me? I
thought I would check here first to tap into the pool of experience out
there.

--
Tim Plummer
Director of Information Services