SUMMARY: definitive list of all UNIX patch kits

From: <kangs_at_seas.ucla.edu>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 1998 10:08:09 -0700

I had asked if anyone knew of a definitive list of all UNIX patch kits,
specifically the ones available in the "Entitled" portion of the ftp
site.

Unfortunately, no one else seems to know either. Everyone who was kind
enough to send a reply all pointed me to the public tree of the patch
ftp site... which I have already visited numerous times. I was curious
to know what is on the entitled portion... and what those patches were
intended to fix.

Anyhoo, here are some web links that may be of interested to others:

http://www.service.digital.com/html/patch_service.html
http://halite.westal.com/webstuff/fadein.html

Thanx to the following who replied:

T.S. Horsnell (_at_mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk)
digiunix (digiunix_at_bellatlantic.net)
Richard Bemrose (_at_phy.cam.ac.uk)

Sung Moon Kang BK94 AA99 | UCLA - Mech & Aero Engineering
sung.kang.bk.94_at_aya.yale.edu | http://home.att.net/~sungmoonkang