SSH-2.0.10 on DIGITAL UNIX

From: Landkammer Jiří <LandkammerJ_at_Radiomobil.cz>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 11:47:40 +0100

Hello

I have a problem with sftp and scp2 on 4.0D(patch kit 2) with C2-security.
The installation ssh was standard and fine.

./configure --enable-debug
make
make install

By using sftp or scp2 from user root to another server all work good, but
when I end the connection (sftp->bye,scp->ended file transfer) the terminal
is broken. I must re-open it. If I connect from another user (oracle,
test...) and then I end the connection the terminal is opened and works
fine.

When I try sftp or scp2 from server without C2 all work fine without any
problem.

Have you any idea?
Thanks

Jiri Landkammer