From: Zack Ellis <zellis_at_hccanet.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 07:58:08 -0500

 Subject: Core Dump Analysis

> Hello all,
Thanks to my one reply:

Alexander Sakellaris

Very astute answer but.... I'd all ready tried giving more stack space
to no avail.

Long conversation with DEC tech support still hasn't yielded much other
than to try and get a recompiled version of the program with the -g flag
enabled so I can get a more descriptive core dump. But if anyone is
still curious, this program always bombs every other time. Coredump,
success, coredump, success, coredump, success...... like clock work. If
this program wasn't so important I'd consider it comical. Thanks for
your time everyone.

Zack Ellis
Home Care Concepts of America