SUMMARY: Firmware patches for HSZ50

From: Spalding, Stephen <SSpaldin_at_mem-ins.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 11:59:31 -0600

My original message is:

"I was wondering if anyone can tell me if there are any patches for the
HSZ50
> firmware version 5.2 yet? If so, what are they and where can I get them? "

I didn't get any responses from this one, and maybe that's because there
aren't any patches for HSOF (the HSZ50 firmware software name) version 5.2.
I called DEC and the storageworks person there told me that there isn't any
patches for 5.2, and he couldn't say for certain if there are any planned
for the near future. He also said that for version 5.1, patch 4 is the
highest patch available and will probably be the last for that firmware
version.

- Stephen Spalding