Enhanced Security and POP3

From: Tony Warner <Tony.Warner_at_gat.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 1998 10:44:24 -0800

Hi!

I've searched the list for the past year and have seen a couple of people
ask a similar question without summaries. I'll try again...

I'm running a PWS433 with DU4.0D as my mail server. I just went to
Enhanced security mode. Now I can't connect to the machine with pop
clients. Regular logins and ftp logins are fine. When I try to connect
with pop, I get a "password incorrect" error...

I am not very familiar with the Enhance Security mode. So if there is
something I'm missing, please turn me on to it. Thanks.

I'm running qpopper2.53 from Qualcomm.

Tony Warner

Tony Warner Tony.Warner_at_gat.com
General Atomics (619) 455-4285