printcap for IBM NP 17

From: Oyanarte Portilho <portilho_at_fis.unb.br>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 11:12:24 -0200

Hi Gurus,

We have a IBM Network Printer 17 with two queues (one for text and
the other for postscript files) managed by a IBM Risc workstation.
We have also configured, after installing the appropriate drives,
our network of pc's running WinNT to recognize and print on it from
any application. Could some good soul send me a printcap file that
would work on DU 3.2 and 4.0B for such a printer? We would like
to use it at least for text and postscript files.

Best Wishes,

        Oyanarte Portilho
        Institute of Physics
        University of Brasilia, Brazil