firmware upgrade...

From: jagadeesh-v <jag_at_getafix.cmc.net.in>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 1998 17:18:07 +0500 (GMT+0500)

We have alphaserver 8200 with firmware upgraded to version 4.8-6 loaded
from firmware upgrade CDROM ver 3.9

One of the application DELTA-6000 was observed not working after about a
week after the upgradation, and I am not sure when exactly it stopped
working. I want to go back to the firmware which is in CDROM ver 3.3
When I boot LFU, and say upgrade, it says

kn7cc-aa0_arc file missing
kn7cc_aa0 firmware bad image

And I am able to upgrade, I mean down-grade the firmware of the KZPSA
card. But not able to down-grade the FIRMWARE of the CPU. Am I doing
anything wrong...? Is there any firm-ware upgrade path..? Can I not
downgrade the firmware...?

Any help on this matter will be of utmost help for us.
Thanks all of you in advance.

JAGADEESH. V
jag_at_getafix.cmc.net.in