dxaccounts lockfile

From: Graham Allan <ALLAN_at_mnhep1.hep.umn.edu>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 1998 20:26:24 -0600

Very quick question about dxaccounts here!

I had dxaccounts running on a remote machine; somehow the process got
killed due to a network glitch, and I can no longer run it:

 # dxaccounts
 The password and group files are currently locked by another user.
 Please try again later.

dxaccounts is certainly not running. I know it makes a lockfile
somewhere which I probably have to remove, but I don't remember where,
and it's not in the man page. Does anyone here know, please?

Thanks,

Graham Allan