Q: connect to LAT service from dUnix

From: <laurentius_s_at_gsna99.denet.abb.de>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 09:25:12 +0200

Hello, Unix-managers,

we have an alpha with dUnix 4.0b were we use llogin to connet to a LAT service
offered by a terminal server. Now we have the problem that we needed this image
on a machine running dUnix 3.2g. From the guys of DEC I heard that this image
is available only on 4.0 systems and that they have no version running on 3.2x.

Our question:
Does someone of you have a compatible program or knows where in internet we
could find it?

Thanks in advance

Steffi Laurentius